Thursday 21 May 2020

Corona-Life 2020: Comic/Art Progress, Live Streams, Commissions Available!

Blurgh 2020 vs Blurgh 2014!

Hey everyone! \m/
I hope that you're all staying strong and positive in these strange times. <3 

I miss tattooing and pre-Covid life like crazy! ;-; 
But...I'm buckling down with what I can control, making the best of things 
by pushing my art style and comic progress (See above) ^_^
I love making things like this now and then to gauge growth and change over time!

Chapter 2 of FROSTBITTEN KITTENS has been chuggin' along nicely!
I've currently pencilled up to Page 13 and inked up to Page 9 (out of 50...)
I'm still aiming to stay on course for uploading a page a week starting in July.


I've also been live-streaming the inking sessions for the comic on weekend nights
(Fri+Sat) from the "Blurgh! The Black Metal Cat" FACEBOOK PAGE
so massive thanks to everyone who has participated and hung out for those!
It really makes me look forward to these sessions and curbs the loneliness <3 :)


Lastly...being a Self-Employed Tattoo Artist,
I've been financially BUMMED by this virus XD

So since lockdown, I've been drawing up extremely reasonable
caricatures that are available for commission!
You can check those out at my Instagram page HERE.

I'm also now available to commission for "Blurgh!" styled portraits of
you or your characters; please see the price guide below if you are interested :)
(More examples to follow!)


I'm really looking forward to the future, so let's all do our best!!

~Rach ^_^ <3 \m/



No comments:

Post a Comment