Thursday 2 April 2020

"Updates Of The Great Apocalypse" - Corona Borgir


Sooooo yeahhhh...strange times 😱👀
My day job has ceased until it is deemed safe to resume,
as apparently tattoos are "non-essential"...pshhhh 😒
(HA naw just kidding)

I'm going to make the best of a bad situation
and keep my ass home! 👍

I'm hoping to slow the decline of my sanity
by buckling down on FROSTBITTEN KITTENS - Chapter 2.
(Wheeeeeeey 🎉)

I've made a start on pencilling the pages already this week! ✎
My (very) rough deadlines are:
  • Pencils completed by the end of this month
  • Inking to be completed by the end of May
  • Digital edits (speech bubs, script and all that good shit) to be completed end of June.
GargoylePoop.jpg
I've also had a revamp of the main website The Black Metal Cat,
but have uploaded the comic content right here on the blog too as a back-up
just in case I ever have problems with the main site again 😩

(I know you guys get violent if you have no stinky metal cat comic) 🗡

WHATEVER
Welp that's about it!!
Thank you as always for reading and stay safe
🙏💖🤘

No comments:

Post a Comment